9/30/10

Back to basics...


Over the last few months, life has been crazy so I have not had the opportunity to get creative as often as I would like. I created some cards recently and figured I better get back to basics and start off simple... ease myself back into my creative groove! Last Spring I bought these beautiful papers and embellishments from The Girls Paperie. I have been dying to create with them. I grabbed my Baby's Breath Spritz and made the pretty floral paper even prettier and shimmery on these first two cards.

On this third card I used some of the latest and greatest colors from Shimmerz Paints. On the flower, I used Pop Art Pink Vibes mixed with a little Ruby Spritz to get just the shade of pink I was looking for. I used the new Peas Be Mine Pearlz on the leaves.

I guess it's time to put away the Spring and Summer papers and start creating with some warm fall ones! I suppose I'm in denial that the cold weather is coming because of this HOT weather we are having here in Idaho lately!


Happy Fall!
Lori

No comments: